- Hands-on Workshops
- Asian Carp Berm at Eagle Marsh
- Case Study for using Model Builder - Creating an ArcModel from scratch
- Geoprocessing of Indiana's new 3-DEP LiDAR Data
- Practical Applications of Geospatial Statistics
- Social Meetup - multiple opportunities
Time: 9:30am - 5:00pm
Instructor: Dan Stone, ESRI
Abstract: This hands-on workshop will teach you how to use ArcGIS for Land Records to more efficiently manage your parcels, add GIS capabilities to your valuation analysis, share data, and deploy standard data capabilities. This seminar is designed to get you up and running using Esri's FREE ArcGIS for Land Records solution to begin improving your operations today.
Time: 9:30am - 1:00pm
Instructor: Melissa Brenneman, TopoWorks
Abstract: The geoprocessing environment in ArcGIS for Desktop provides a graphical interface (ModelBuilder) for building geoprocessing tools which allow you to perform analysis and automate common tasks. ModelBuilder is available in ArcMap as well as ArcGIS Pro. ModelBuilder helps you more fully utilize your GIS by providing a visual programming environment that integrates GIS and process models. This workshop will help you learn how to create and execute models, manage parameters for your model, how to use the ModelBuilder environment to document and distribute your models so they can be used by others, and how to use scripts with your models. It will also introduce the differences in using ModelBuilder from ArcMap vs. ArcGIS Pro. This workshop emphasizes hands-on practice through software exercises to accomplish GIS workflows.
Time: 1:30pm - 5:00pm
Instructor: Devon Piernot, Esri
Abstract: This hands-on workshop will introduce users to working with imagery in ArcGIS. We will begin with an overview of imagery in ArcGIS desktop and quickly move into exercises where users will gain experience working with the imagery Analysis window, elevation data, imagery analysis, and mosaic datasets. After completing this workshop, users should feel more comfortable working with their imagery in ArcGIS.
This is an informal [optional - on your own dime] meetup for those arriving the Tuesday before the Conference, some of us will be gathering at 6:30 pm at Champps Americana, located at 8711 River Crossing Boulevard. Please sign up if you [think] you might be interested so we can get a rough count.
It’s a nice way to kick start the conference with some of your peers. Dinner and drinks will be on your own, but Champps has many fine selections of both and is within walking distance of the Sheraton hotel (500 feet to the east). There is also an outdoor seating area, so if the weather is agreeable, you many find some of your colleagues sitting by the lake.
- Hands-on Workshops
- ArcGIS Online - Publishing Map Services and working with Web AppBuilder
- Best Practices for Integrating UAV Data with GIS
- Extreme Events Scenario
- Linear Referencing
- Using Geodatabase Replication for Sharing GIS Information with Published Services
- Using Raster Classification in Creating New Features
- General Sessions
- Keynote Speaker
- Sponsor, Vendor, and Partner Exhibits
Conference Presentation Tracks
- Government - Local/State
- Practical Applications
- UAS/UAV Workshop
- LiDAR Geoprocessing
- Completion of Indiana's Local-Resolution NHD - Just the first step
- Your Data and - Local Government Data Model
- Spatial Statistics Using ArcGIS: Simple Ways to Do More with Your Data
- SQL Tips and Tricks
- Python for the Field Calculator
- GIS Utility of Investment
- Indiana Historic Land Records Pilot Project